Is there a way to tell if someone's tinder is real?

I met this girl on tinder, she ended up giving me her kik, we have been talking on that for a few days now, she lives literally in the next town over and I'm on the border of mine, she's super cute, I found her Facebook normally when I do digging like this, I find a facebook that has like 3 friends but she had just a little over mine, she seems really sweet, but her pictures on Facebook they don't look fake, but she's so damn beautiful that I'm not one hundred percent sure she's real. Don't know if that makes sense, but I've met girls who are cam models who I never thought were or fake women, but she's never talked like the cam models have, but I want to double check everything before I get too involved

12

What Girls Said 1

• Well, the only solution to this is to either facetime her or to meet her in person, and if she finds excuses > YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER then lol

• Thank you! Gonna give it a few more days talking on kik and I'll ask to meet her, I have android so no facetime gotta Skype lok

• I just reverse image searched her pictures I knew it was too damn good to be true lmas, stolen pictures her Facebook is stolen, from Instagram pictures, she has a twitter under a different handle, oh well lmao thank you

• Oh shoot you got catfished, i'm so sorry about it... >.< i wish you the best luck and TELL HER SHE SHOULD STOP THIS

What Guys Said 2

• The Facebook thing is totally obsolete. The number of friends you have doesn't matter. Now if active on Facebook and only has 3 friends, check what she post. If there AD'S then you might want to be careful. As far as the tinder thing goes, if she has a decent bio with actual info on her and has 3 or more pics your generally safe. Unless it not really her and someone pretending to be her you're OK. That a judgement call if you think so.

• Was mostly afraid of the someone pretending to be her, the Facebook friends I meant bexcuse I've found peoples Facebook who I knew where fake as soon as I saw it, because of the friends like a million Saudi Arabian guys or 3 friends who are just foreign in general, sorry I should have clarified!

• Reverse image search was pretty depressing I knew it was too damn good to be true! Stealing some girls images from Instagram, which confuses me because the city she said she lives in isn't some giant city when I named mine her response she knew how close that is, very confused on all that. I need to quit searching for love on tinder lmao!

• yea man lmao. it for hook ups and casual dating not much more than that

• Ask her to FaceTime you or send you a selfie