My family makes me depressed?

I was doing so fine while i moved out and after i contacted my younger sister again and she ignored my tekst so i got angry and cursed at her and my brother send me a mean tekst saying ''they want nothing to do with me and untill i get it they will continue to ignore me'' i never done anything to hurt them, but i dont care that they told me that, its just that i got depressed again after reading that... she blocked me on all social media and i felt disgusted by her, she got my brother involved and she knows i dont like him, how should i handle this situation? i didn't block her back because i want to be the better person in life and show them after all their words they didn't bring me down to their level. M brother is 32 and my sister is 21 and he keeps saying they are a ''team'' while ignoring me on purpose and shutting me out, its used to hurt me and i got depressed because of it but now i dont care anymore, im 24 i have my whole life ahead of me, my bro is 32 and messed up his, by being broke, no drivers license or car, no wife or kids, lives in dorms and gained hundred pounds... he has no diploma either just high school while working a shitt job.

11

What Guys Said 1

• .. sounds like a lot of families. . could be worse. .. you could have voted trump

What Girls Said 1

• You got angry at her just because she didn't reply to your text? I think you are overreacting.