Is it still called stealing somone's boyfriend when he himself flirts with you or wants to leave his girlfriend?

Question is self explanatory
Just a random thought popped up in my mind.

179

Most Helpful Guy

• don't do this to yourself. it degrades your worth. he needs to be with you or be with her. but don't play around and tease with it while he is still with someone else. make this plane to him as well. tell him you are too valuable to be a little tease on the side while he has his real girlfriend. he needs to make a decision or its over between you two.
    this will let him know you respect yourself and force him to either show you that same respect or leave you alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• If anything, the only one who's cheating would be the guy because he's not single. If you're single, you're not cheating on anyone.
    Besides, you can't steal a person! How would you do it other than breaking into their home and kidnapping them. If you flirt with someone who is in a relationship and he flirts back, he's guilty but not you.

What Guys Said 8

• He needs to grow some balls and just tell her its over. Until then, it's not a wise move... trouble usually comes from it.

• He already failed the first test. Throw that fish back in the water.

• That's just called cheating.

• There is no such thing as stealing boyfriends/girlfriends. Unless you literally kidnap and rape them - you did nothing wrong.

• If he flirts yes because you let him flirt with you but if he leaves because of his own feelings its not if you dont force him to leave her being slutty

• yes , stealing and cheating and being an asshole

• No it's called him cheating

• u shouldn't encourage it coz he might do the same with u or for that matter any other girl

What Girls Said 16

• It's called a Red Flag. If he's okay with sneaking behind his girlfriend's back and you happily join him, do you really think he'd do any different if you 2 started a relationship? I mean why should he? He openly showed you his lack of respect for his commitments and you made a commitment to him anyway. How you proceed is your business but don't expect any better than his last girlfriend.

• Depends on how their relationship is. If it's toxic and unhealthy and he's looking for a way out I'd hope the girl tempting him to break up would help him. Hopefully they don't actually do anything though while he has a girlfriend cause cheating is wrong no matter what the circumstance

• It's not stealing him but it is being kinda shitty if you reciprocate.

• Not, it's called that BOTH AGREED TO BE FUCKTARDS... :) The end

• I don't know if it's "stealing" per se but you must ask yourself if you want to be with a man that treats another woman this way, what makes you think he won't do the same thing to you?

• Yes because you shouldn't encourage a man in a relationship. But in my opinion, he's not ready for a serious relationship if he's willing to cheat anyway.

• if you encourage him yes if you turn him down then it's not

• No. If you flirted with him but you didn't know he had a girlfriend or if you didn't flirt with him because you knew he had a girlfriend, you're not guilty. He is a little guilty though.

• Yes and it's also means that the girl has low self-esteem if she's willing to take someone else's scrap.

• if it happened to me i wouldn't be with that guy. Even if he flirts with u. it doesn't mean that he is not her boyfriend. they still together. nd he didn't break up with her yet. So that's called sheeting ( for him) . Put yourself in her place nd u will figure it out. I hope that this helped u

• If you are aware that he has a girlfriend and flirt back than you are a little bit responsible although its mostly his fault. Tell him he should leave his girlfriend before flirting.

• Yes. He's cheating on his girlfriend and you're helping him do it.

• I would advise you to just avoid this person because if he's like that when while he's with his girlfriend then he could be like that when he's with you.

• I would consider it cheating still because the guy and his girlfriend still haven't broken up with each other. In my mind that doesn't make it okay :) Basically cheating is anything that you would consider inappropriate or would not want your significant other knowing about. Even texting people flirtatiously can technically count as cheating even if it's "harmless" :)

• Yes, it's

• if a man can be stolen he's no ones that's for sure. let some man come towards me and be with someone... I'd set him in his place. I know my worth firstly and secondly I do no want the same unfaithful and dishonest man she has. if he wanted to leave he would we all know he wants to be with her for a relationship but still have his fun on the side. theirs no way you can convince me he's trapped the guy is lying through his teeth get out now lol