Can I text him Goodmorning or something cute and flirty since we didn't talk much yesterday? He planned a date for tomorrow?

so this guy I spoke to on an online dating website began to text me Tuesday night because he works long hours. He is a lawyer and owns his own small firm. He is also 35 whilst I am 24. Tuesday I could tell he was very interested, we text about our backgrounds and etc. Then that morning he sent me a text saying "Goodmorning gorgeous, hope you have a good day". I replied "Thanks :) I hope you have a good day as well. Then later he sent another text saying "what do you think about sushi Friday night?" and I responded "Sounds like a plan!" and that was around 4p. m yesterday. I want to start a convo again? Maybe send him a "good morning, stay warm! " or something else cute and flirty. Any suggestions? Thanks

12

What Guys Said 2

• me don't send good morning until after you have a great date. and you set that up by sending him "goodnight had a great time" type of text after your date. followed by morning text the next day.
    for now let him send any morning texts. you can open up texting by simply saying hey and letting him know you're on for your date. ex:
    John, hey! I hope that case went well. :) I'm still good for tonight, see you at 6! :) 🍱🍤🍱

this calms him and assures you're still in for the date. it also mentions something you both already spoke about (the case) and that you're thinking about him (hey / hope it went well). this also gives him the chance to let you know ahead of time if he will be late or has to cancel. (so you don't get stood up bc u know ahead of time). lastly it saves all your convo for in person instead of eating it up in text lol.
    send this around 2hrs before your date and you'll be fine. 👍😎

• Good Morning :) That should work.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course you can send him something. I am sure he will be delighted to hear from you.