Why have I've been lying to myself?

So... apparently I have like one of my Guy best friends and I told my friends k liked him but then I told them I didn't anymore but inside I still did. And I told them I liked my other guy best friend which is my first guy best friend crush best friend... well I thought I liked my 2nd guy best friend but I've TOTALLY BEEN lying TO MYSELF... I actually and have always like the first guy 😭😭

12

What Guys Said 2

• Some real gobbledy-gook there. Consider sorting through your feelings and emotions a little more before trying to express them. Sometimes all it takes is a little time. It helps to let things settle out, let the dust settle, so to speak.

• wait so the first guy has a crush on the second guy? or am I reading it wrong

• no Ig I've always had a crush on the first guy but I've never really notice it but I assumed I stopped liking him n I though I liked that second guy... BUTS ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST GUY

• how do you not know who you like that makes absolutely no sense

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you don't know what you want.