What I did wrong?

So long story short I met a guy off of OkCupid. We talked for about a week than he invited me on a date to go hiking at a local park. Date was awesome the only problem I say is that I didn't kiss him, but I was too nervous. He even gave be a ride home.
We talked for a bit more through the online chat feature, when I decided talking through text would be now convenient so I offered my number. He replied with his right away. But than all of the sudden he stopped replying to my texts out of the blue no explanation. I haven't heard from the guy in over a week and he haven't been active on OkCupid either.
Did I fudge something up without knowing? Was I too pushy? Or did he just found another girl he was more interested in?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• he was a playboy move on... if you want some frnd to share things pm me at awesome. jerry on line or ca jerry (cdtshrm@gmail. com) on fb

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Be patience, he maybe busy with some other stuff

• phone and internet bill maybe?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!