Who would you choose?

If you had to choose between these two people, who would u choose:

Person 1: First Love from the Past
Break up Reason: You were going through a rough time and you cheated. It was a long distance relationship and you were from two different faiths and cultures.
Characteristics/Feelings: Sweet, humble, smart, kind, loving, charming, kiddish, and kind personality. This is the type of woman whose dedicated to making the life of the ones she loves easy and sweet. She's successful in her career, can cook, and talks a lot. She's pretty and sweet looking, extrovert,
She calms you, you share same kind of sense of humour, she's light hearted, amusing/light silly conversations, you can be kiddish with her, she's been with you through the worst parts of your life, she was your closest friend, someone who understands u, and the chemistry is effortless, the conversation is effortless. Someone you have to be wise too and teach rather than learn from.

Person 2: Person you were involve with for 8 months while Ex came back
Characteristics/feelings: Tough exterior but sweet and loving nature once she lets you in, someone who has been through a lot in life so u connect with your past history, wise and someone that can teach you as well as learn from you, analytical, deep, serious, reserved, cold and aloof in appearance, inspiring and meaningful conversations, not easy for this person to relax and be childish, but can be cute at times, funny, shared values, ideals, goals, conversations aren't as easy or effortless, introvert, sexy and powerful in appearance, go-getter and calms you and knows exactly what to say to you to cheer you up. It's effortless understanding, chemistry. But You have to put more effort into having silly convos. You'd like them to be less serious and more kiddish with you. You don't have the same sense of humor. But you respect, and adore the person for their selfless and wise strong nature.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Person 1, I'd get along with her better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wisdom

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't reconcile with exes I'm not stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Person 1 because you know them better so you know there true colors and how they are

0|0
    0|0