Is it wrong that I want to be a sugar daddy?

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a sugar daddy, I'm not entirely sure yet but I think I might give it a try. But I've heard people say that it's a bad idea or morally wrong. Is it really?

Thank you for all of your opinions, more are always appreciated.

126

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its morally wrong if you support your decision, and if you are not family oriented, if you want to have fun, and meet chicks that want you just for your money LITERALLY and OBVIOUSLY speaking, then go ahead :) i don't think it will make you a bad person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know several people in arrangements. The girls just love it, they find the nature of the relationship perfect for that time of their life. The men enjoy it too.

What is important, and should be of primary concern, is to make sure you both genuinely like each other. If you do, then you'll both have a great time.

What Girls Said 11

• Do you make that much money? I don't think you realize how much money gold digging hoes that apply to be sugar babies can spend in a week.

• If you're fine with no love/bond besides money/empty sex then it's not a problem. It's all about whatever you're okay with.

• Mm so much suffering comes with it, just look at the poor old man at the playboy mansion, oh dear, how much he suffers (sarcasm). Hey, you do whatever you want, live your life the way you want, never to grow old a bitter person full of regrets.

• if you want to be then let it be

• It's all relative but if you have the money to burn it's your perspective.

• No but make sure your have enough money to hemorrhage because if you don't, a homeless person will be better than you. 😂

• lol I wish I had a sugar daddy

• If you have to ask this question then you shouldn't become one

• Do you have a lot of money to become one?

• You can be my sugar daddy ;-)

• lol and how can I message you or see your profile when you're anonymous?

• Why would it be wrong? If you have the money then spend it on someone :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you got the cash, go for it. Just keep careful accounting of what you're putting out and what you're getting.

• I think it's a waste of time tbh. It gets expensive and if you have money you can already find a girl who will want to date you or have sex with you without having to spend a small fortune.

• If you are a gold mine,.. Then you can handle as many gold diggers you want,..

• Nothing wrong with it.

• I want be a Daddy who has issues

• No , it's not wrong to want be a sugar daddy, if you can afford a girl.