Is the drive worth it?

My boyfriend of 4 months and his family just looked at a house for sale 40 minutes from me. We are both 16, and will be 17 in the next 4 months. We work together but don't go to school together. If he moves he will have to quit. We see each other like 4 days a week now. 2 days because of work and 2 when we go on dates or just chill. We both go to church on Sunday nights now. I am not allowed to drive so he picks me up on his way to church and then we hang out after. When he moves he will be 10 minutes from church, and 40 minutes from me. My parents don't allow me to drive anywhere but work and school. When he moves it will be be an 80 minutes from when he leaves his house to when we get to church, and then another 80 when he goes to drop me off. I have a very busy schedule and when he has to drive 40 minutes to pick me up and do something, I feel like we won't have much time do really do anything. I really do love the guy but I just don't know if I can handle only seeing him once a week. I just need some advice or if someone has some words of wisdom to share?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is on the verge of being long distance. The driving, time and vehicle expense will start to add up and become a barrier adding to the inconvenience factor. All you can do and test it and see. If you both honestly feel you'll both be unhappy and seeing other people would be better, then that is nothing to be ashamed of.

What Guys Said 1

• That's not far, unless you know you're that impatient. I've heard of people traveling farther. Whatever distance it's just a time span of traveling.

What Girls Said 1

• If both of you are eager to continue the relationship, it will work. You boyfriend seems quite eager to make things work, therefore I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. At least, not yet.