I saw my old crush today. Why did my heart drop? I thought I was over him?

Middle school crush. We liked eachother but nothing happened. I saw him passing by and my heart dropped. In my head I was like, "noooooooo you're over him remember!".
Is it possible for me to still like him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Oh, sure it is. :D

• How do i stop my feelings? Do you think maybe I need closure or something like that?

• tell him everything. that you had a crush, why you pushed him away... it should be his decision if he wants to give you a chance or not.

• I actually don't want to be with him. I just want to tell him because it's been bundling up in me for so long. My heart is so heavy. And I can't bare it any longer.

What Girls Said 1

• If you will keep seeing him, it's going to be hard to get over him. Are you certain there is no chance of you two ever dating or something?

• I feel like he wouldn't. I gave him cold shoulder for a while then he stopped talking to me.