I feel we are texting too much, is it a bad thing? What should I do, if he keeps texting?

I started to date this guy I met online, we have been on a first date and have already planned a second date (originally it was meant to be a week after the first date, but because it is raining all day and it was an outdoor event, we have decided to meet the week after). We don't text each other often like every 3 days, but when we do text, it's always very lengthy conversations like PARAGRAPHS of texts.

I'm the type that keeps texts short and minimal, but he's always asking me questions, which requires long answers and I feel I am oversharing and being too informative to him. He did say he likes how I text back the same amount he texts me and that I am responsive to the conversation. He's really fast in replying, it's almost as if he is waiting by the phone for a text - and I normally would take my time to reply, but with him, I always have to have my phone glued to my hand for an hour at least - so there is a solid flow of conversation.

He's a really nice guy, probably one of the best guys I have met, but I feel if I continue to text this much, it could die out really fast? You would think if you text every day it will die out, but I feel texting paragraphs will make it die out sooner. Am I right? What should I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Continue texting him as much until you can't no more. He seems use by now with the way you text. The only way I see it dying out is if you guy's run out of thing's to talk about.

What Girls Said 2

• It's fine

• No, I don't consider that a bad thing actually.