Is she uninterested, or just busy?

I've been talking to this girl for a few days over text, we aren't really flirty just talk. But whenever i send her a message she takes a few hrs to respond, but when she does its in detail, and she tries to keep the convo going.

12

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think she is all that interested

• what makes you say that?

• because she tries to keep the convo going whenever she does respond

What Guys Said 2

• She is probably busy, but interested as well

• i randomly messaged her on fb, so I'm not sure whether she is interested or just being nice.

• Could be both, she could be busy with work? Family? Homework studies? Etc

• I don't know cause i messaged her on fb out of the blue, so I'm not sure if she's even interested at all. though she does respond and tries to keep it going like i said.

• yeah, iust don't wanna be wasting my time on someone who isn't interested. but i will take your advice for sure.

• I understand where you are coming from.

My opinion is if she is writing/ typing many words to you that shows she is interested and is enjoying talking to you about whatever it is. Whatever the topic is.

You obviously want her to be interested and not one word answers that can be boring.

Try not to worry about that and enjoy the time with her haha
      You can see her confidence grow with you the more you know her tbh
      Enjoy and don't be aggressive. Don't show aggression either