Should men who don't pick up the entire bill on dates be thrown into prison?

Happened to me three times with three different dudes now that they asked to split the bill and I'm getting sick and tired of it.

• Yes, they should get life in federal prison, the dating scene would be much better without them
  • Yes, they should get 1 year in federal prison in order to discourage other men from trying the same
  • Yes, they should get 1 month in jail. Let's hope they'll learn their lesson.
    Vote C
  • No, but they should get 600 hours of community service and a hefty fine, half of which goes to the woman he dated, the other half to an organization supporting feminism or women's rights.
    Vote D
  • No, it's perfectly okay for men to be cheap.
    Vote E

720

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yeah, totally. Throw 'em in with the rapists and murderers and toss away the key, God forbid someone doesn't want to treat you like a child ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

What Guys Said 19

• Only if the woman offered sex, or at least a blowjob. If she offered nothing, then no jail time.

• you're not entitled to sex just because you paid.

• @blondfrog Agreed. I was so upset when I saw all those women at the women's march? Like the fuck? Who's making the sandwiches that day? -_-

• Or at the UFC weigh ins I was like the fuck that's a funny looking kitchen :(

• no free meals.
    first few dates you pay your own way, Sow me you're sincere, then after that, i will decide should we continue, or go our separate ways.
    Females want equal rights as long as it benefits them, but still want the benefits of being a female, you can't have cake and ice cream and eat all mine too I say she must earn her way.
    As a man, I don't need her, and therefore I have time to be picky. and if she's not going to show her worth, then I can keep my money I worked for, and use it for somebody more sincere.
    You can keep your misandry, and save it for some other fool, but if your going to talk the talk, then walk the walk.

• I prefer to pay, and will always do so, unless my date specifically asks to split the bill.

I'd have no problem doing so, at her request; I just believe a gentleman should pay. Of course, a gentleman also respects her desire to pay her own way, if she chooses.

However, a woman who has an entitled attitude; one who believes I should pay, simply because she "deserves it," would not get a second date. Such an attitude is not deserving of a gentleman, nor his chivalry.

• You're not entitled to anything so you should always be able to and okay with paying for yourself

• Glad they are catching on
    Also if you're 'sick n tired of it' must mean they are on the right track

Wanna know how you can solve this conundrum? --> you pay the bill lol

• Yeah and women should be thrown in prison every time they refuse to do the house chores for their husband and cook for him how dare she.

• Have fun being single forever. Gold digger.

• What happened to equal rights?
    Why aren't you in the kitchen?
    Do you even lift?

You're dating with multiple people, meaning you're moving around looking for the perfect guy.
    If the guy isn't interested in you and isn't planning to see you again, why would he toss his money away?

• I think women who open their mouths for something other than oral should be locked in jail.

• why do you think you deserve to have a guy pick up an entire check for you. this isn't back in the day now where everything is put on the guy. you wouldn't even last out here with guy because you just expect him to pay for everything and you get off scot free. the fact that you don't even offer to pick up the bill just because you think the woman shouldn't have to pay anything is quite atrocious

• guy should only pay if he asked u on a first date after that its 50-50 dutch

• You can't be serious. Or you forgot to renew your prescription.

• Wtf men who don't pay should get the death sentence what are you saying...

• If you said that to me when i asked i woulda said i needed to go to the bathroom and leave and make you pay for the whole thing

• You're correct! FILL THE JAILS MORE EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE FULL!

• Sometimes we just can't afford to pay the entire check. Maybe you should stop ordering so much

• They have no obligation to pay for anyone but themselves unless they are employing a prostitute.

• A man should pay on the first date, but there doesn't need to go prison for not paying!!! Maybe he doesn't seen the dinner as a date or just a friendly dinner.

• Sooooo... basically you're a male who created a fake female account to try to give women a bad rep, AMIRITE?

• how does it give women a bad rep to expect guys to have some fucking manners? it's really simple, if you take me out you pay. it's not that hard is it?

What Girls Said 6

• Are you unemployed? Do you not have sustainable income? Are you a gold digging hoe?

• No, thy don't have to pay

• Um... that's a bit much..

• That's the way it is now... if woman wants the man to pay= she must be a gold digging hoe

• I would have walked honestly.. I would have approached the maรฎtre d or manager- This is half my bill, I'm double-parked byeeee!

I insist on half paying unless we're a serious LTR, then it just flip and flops on paying.

• If that was possible, more then half of the girls in this world would be in jail.

• Lol no it's ok I will just pay I don't want to them to go to jail for that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚