Girls who have been on dating sites for a year or more?

I've been on plenty of fish for like three years, talked to lots of girls but very few actual dates. Anyways, I've noticed many of the same girls who have been on the site for a year or more. You would think it would be pretty easy for a girl to find a decent guy. Right? I mean I know their are a bunch of perverted losers, but I mean I'm on there and I want a decent girl.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I've been on POF for over a year. It sucks, but I would rather take my time and meet someone who's right for me rather than get involved with someone who isn't a good fit.

I'm not sure how people meet other's so quickly on there. It has always taken me a while to find someone.

What Guys Said 1

• I hate to say this, but whenever I see a girl on there for a long period of time and she's hot, I get this suspicion that the reason she's still single is probably because she's a little crazy...