Flirting/texting with two guys?

I've never been super popular when it comes to dating. It isn't as though I am hideous or have a bad personality, I'm just quiet and don't think that I need to have a boyfriend all the time. I'm very happy being single, but for some reason, I now have these two guys kind of pursuing me. They both are very flirtatious with me. I've gone out on a date with one and I guess you could say the other, though it was several years ago and I did tell him that I only liked him as a friend. He's suddenly become very flirty though, which leads me to believe that he may like me again. Anyways, I kind of like both of them. They both have their pro's and con's, but I can't seem to choose one over the other. Is it wrong for me to continue to flirt, text, and go on dates with both of them until I can come to a conclusion?

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have already informed them about it, you're good.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• No its not. I've done it in the past lol 🙈