Girls why can I not get a girl friend?

I am not a shy person at all and there are plenty of girls that I have asked out but they all reject me. I have lots of friends that are girls most very beautiful, and they as well as other girls I am not friends with say that I am a good looking guy. I am nice and actually care about what someone has to say and what their feelings are, but if someone threatens someone important to me it is not pretty for that person. I also have a good sense of humor and make people laugh often with my wacky sense of humor. I just want to know why I can't get a girlfriend?

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You know the saying love yourself before someone else can love you? Something like that... Its true. I've had the same experience before I get people telling me im pretty or cute or attractive and i think i have good qualities but guys never said anything to me. Till I noticed I didn't love myself I worked on it and now guys talk to me way more than usual. Maybe its your case?

• you're under 18. Relax and just dont worry about this stuff.

• there's probably someone that does like you.. you're just over looking them