How do I flirt?

Self explanatory. I'm dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Art Of Flirting---(1) Approach him first in a gentle way (2) Smile and try to talk to him (3) Always maintain eye contact while talking to him. (4) Be feminine and polite. (5) Make jokes and make him laugh. (6) Use his name often while communicating (7) Play with your hair and lips in natural and sexy ways. (8) Touch your body and and make him aware of your beautiful presence. (9) Try to touch him in friendly ways. (10) Try to react positively too what he says. (11) Complement him from time to time. (12) Make him feel special (13) Tease him often in friendly and naughty ways (14) Try to corner him and talk to him in private (15) Make excuses and cry for help This will make him feel important. (16) Challenge him to bring trill and sporting spirit. (17) Sometimes act like you feel nervous , shy , blush a little and act like you feel innocent and insecure. (18) Always face him. Keep your body posture friendly and in attention to him.

• This is very useful. Thanks. But what types of jokes are appropriate? Should I leave the dick jokes at home?

• Wait. Guys DONT like dick jokes! Oi! I'm gonna need a minute...

• Ok so perverse jokes are out, good to know. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Just be yourself. If I fuck with you I fuck with you, otherwise, you'll just have to keep trying until somebody fucks with you.

• Be myself... so hope is lost.
      How would YOU flirt with someone?

• reminding yourself what your in it for. Every time you feel discouraged, picture yourself with the guy that you want (not anyone specific, just the idea of an amazing boyfriend who will make you forget all the bad things that ever happened to you while chasing guys), doing the things you want to do with him. Some people in this world will never be with a partner in the way they want. Maybe it's their fault, maybe it's not. The point is: you have the chance to make that fantasy a reality, now or you gonna live your life without it, or not? Even if you do live alone, at least be able to say that you gave it your all, so you were destined to be alone. By the way, you should be so motivated that you only say this on your deathbed. All I can say is that with your current mentality, hope is lost. It doesn't have to be. Go converse with guys, work your way up, ask for numbers, dates, and so forth. Even if I gave you all Michael Jordan's basketball techniques on paper, it doesn't mean you can.

• execute his techniques like he does. Just like that, the flirting advice you get may not work for you because it's just natural for many others, not for you and I. Go out there, approach guys, test the waters by talking to guys you know you could get - not even to date just to affirm to yourself that you are worth at least something on the market - and keep on pushing. You will become stronger and stronger as you keep trying. Eventually, it should become about how active you are. If you speak to like 2 dozen dudes, there should be one who gives you chance to get to know him better right? Maybe 5 dozen, 10 dozen, I don't know. But either you work with the hand you are dealt, are you let life fuck you over. Don't let life fuck you over. You do the fucking with the guy that you are going to strive for. With that being said, put your education (ALWAYS) and family (most of the time) first. As long as that and your life is in general order, it's up to you to go out there and play ball.

• just start with hi, and then say, you look quite attractive, sexy or handsome

• And after that?

• It's not the words, it's the way you look at him. You can say anything, but if you wink when you say it, then it's flirting! Or if you laugh when you say it, even if it's a comment about yesterday's news.

• give him compliments, tease him about stuff, sexual innuendos etc.

• Raising your skirt up and hanging an 'ENTER' sign there.

• It should come naturally, there's gotta some charm about you that can catch a guys attention other than your lady parts

• Tell the guy you love him and want kids with him immediately... Hahaha

• Don't. What I mean is don't even think about it. Don't contrive it. Let it happen naturally.

• That's what I used to do and it fails. So I'm needing advice on how to flirt like pros from real people and not from wikihow

• I can be witty. But I'm also socially awkward so stupid things are gonna happen. Thanks though

• Just gotta live and learn. You're welcome. Remember keep those thoughts positive. Best of wishes to you!

• I don't know how either seems really easy tho lol I'm pretty sure I've done it by accident

• That my dear friend is a good question

• Everyone is different so one person would think differently about flirting than another

• Hi ! Pomegranate.. do you like big banana?

• No. I hate bananas. And if we're talking penis size, also no, because I am small virgin and that's gonna hurt. I'll take small to average please

• Still nope. Do you like big banana?

• I LOVE IT

But, I can only offer can't taste it myself. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• Don't say you are dumb, i don't think you are first of.
    Flirting is something that should come out naturally, sometimes you can just flirt with your eyes without even saying anything, looking at your partners eyes (or whoever a random guy) then you switch the look at his lips and stuff...
    Flirting is something that comes out naturally when you feel attracted to somebody, you can't teach yourself how to flirt LOL, maybe you DO flirt and you don't even know ;) people don't see themselves.

• Tell him you think he's cool