Wonder if women like short guys?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I have liked short guys before... at least by societies standards they are considered short. I do not find 5'7" to be short because I am 5'2".

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares.
    Nobody can change their height, however, you can change your weight. Usually, women complain about a man's height, but then most women, especially in the US, are grossly overweight, or morbidly obese.
    so before they complain about your height, you can easily view their weight, then half of your problem is solved.
    also be confident in yourself.
    Most women can't stand a confident man, especially in today's misandrist world.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• I'm somewhat short (5'7) and want to share two stories from the past.

One involved a case where I met one of my female friend's friends. She was very tall and pretty, around 6 feet tall and looming over me (especially with heels on). We went out and I got tipsy one night and we already had a friendly vibe. I started shouting like, "I'm a very charming and good-looking guy!" and then she responded, "Yes, you're very charming and good-looking!" Then I hugged her and looked up and asked, "Will you go out with me? I promise I'll treat you very special and if we have a tall son together, I promise I'll work out a lot and make sure I'm stronger than him anyway so that he won't run all over me." Of course I said it jokingly and with a smile and she was like, "Aww, cute" and petted me on the head.

I don't actually ask girls out that way. I treated it like a big joke even though I really thought she was attractive. Anyway, after that we became very friendly but never went out on dates, just saw each other when meeting each other's friends. After I got a girlfriend though, she actually started acting rather jealous and told my girlfriend she was so lucky to have me. It might just have been a usual friendship jealousy thing but it got me thinking that maybe I might have had a chance if my her relationship with her wasn't based on me jokingly around with her.

With another case, I met this tall French girl in a club. Then I was also kind of drunk so I said to her, "Wow, you're nose is so pretty! It looks like a Roman goddess!" (she had kind of a big nose but she was very pretty). After that she became really confused and said that was the weirdest compliment she ever received, but when I left the club she joined with my friends and we got her contact and started inviting her to come along with us.

Then I started drawing pictures of her nose (just her nose) whenever I saw her in person and handed the drawings to her. I thought, as with the girl before, she couldn't possibly like me since she's so much taller than me. Anyway, she had to go back to France but she wrote me a year later after she broke up with her boyfriend and told me her boyfriend never complimented her nose the way I did and she missed me so much. Maybe I had some kind of chance there too, or maybe not and she was just being friendly... who knows, but I never got to know since I never seriously asked a taller girl than me out on a date. I always approached it like a big joke.

• Wow, you're [/your] nose is so pretty! [...]

• Given how a lot of qualities can attract girls (apparently, just by looking at boyfriends), I think the bigger problem is not so much that girls can't like shorter guys, but more than shorter guys might be intimidated about the prospect of asking taller girls out. At least I think I stood a better chance if I simply approached these girls more seriously.

• I'm only 5'4" and slot of women called me "handsome" "sexy" and "cute". So I think that a lot of women don't care about height. I get the feeling that all of this "women only like tall guys" is a stereotype.

• No, they don't.

• How tall are you?
    I guess most girls don't mind