Does this mean I'm hot?

Some guy on Craigslist offered me 200$ to have sex with him. I definitely will not because I'm not a whore! So does this mean I look good if a guy offers that after seeing my picture.

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• It might mean that he is ugly AF and thinks he needs to provide a sufficient incentive! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stay off of craigslist… But yeah he's probably just trying to get at that snatch and is willing to pay a weeks worth of groceries for it. Glad you won't do it!

What Guys Said 19

• The real question here is, why is your pic up on Craigslist 😂

• It doesn't necessarily mean that you look good, it just means that he is a fucking desperado. He might well have offered that same amount to any number of girls and he probably has done. That said, it's unlikely that he found you repulsive unless he's some kind of masochist.

I don't think you should ever try to base your looks on the advances of a sexual predator. Those guys would fuck the salad bar in Pizza Hut if they could get away with it.

• no, I wouldn't make such assumption. and why are you posting a photo of yourself on CL? Why are you concerned if you look hot?

It may mean he's desperate, he's wealthy, he's a liar and going to kidnap you, who knows. My guess is he doesn't have $200.

• probably he offered to so many girls like u :) so, important thing is be careful about them. about this offers...

• Depends on the guy, and his taste in women, if he's desperate and is willing to pay any woman or if he only likes to bang hot women.

• Damn hot

• Many a pervert offering a lot of cash to do countless things on craigslist.
    Whatever helps your self esteem🤔🤔

• No. An ugly fat girl would get offers for sex on Craigslist

• you'd have to be smoking hot to get offered 200

• Not necessarily. Maybe you're his type, hot for him.

• So many questions about this question 😂😂

• Probably sees you as an easy target willing to accept money. Probably a bad thing

• 0|0
  • No. You're not hot

• No, it means you look like a whore

• Well, you maybe but a pic would explain it a little better.

• I can't say for sure
    see the average escort is 500-1500
    so 200$ seems a bit low

• Hm... I seriously question if you're already considering this $200 cash offer, since you ask this question.

Don't let money, dictate how you're viewed. Find your confidence through other means, within dear lady. Preferably from within and not external.

• Means he thinks your a prostitute. If you were hot he'd offered a $1000.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, it means either you're hot or he's desperate

• Someone offered me $10,000 to sleep with me.
    Does this mean I'm hot?
    No, it just means someone is either a), really fucking stupid enough to waste that much cash on sex... or b), needs to offer an incentive to get laid.

• Honey you could like Chewbacca and Bigfoot had a bastard child and some men will still try to hit cause.. Thirsty and desperate.. that's not saying your ugly I'm sure you are beautiful. It just when it comes to sex some men don't care.. they just want to put in something cause it's been a while.

• It could mean that. But think about it, its Craigslist... he might just be real horny and can throw any amount of money to satisfy his needs with any woman. I bet you're still very pretty though.

• No... some people would pay 1000 just to get some fresh nice pooseeh...

• Stay away from Craigslist. I have heard so many horrifying stories about it.

• Not really, depends on the guy. Some say that to everyone and try their luck.

• not necessarily. it could but it could also mean he is just trying to get some and thinks you will say yes

• Lol no you just look easy 😂