Does this mean I'm hot?

Some guy on Craigslist offered me 200$ to have sex with him. I definitely will not because I'm not a whore! So does this mean I look good if a guy offers that after seeing my picture.

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't necessarily mean that you look good, it just means that he is a fucking desperado. He might well have offered that same amount to any number of girls and he probably has done. That said, it's unlikely that he found you repulsive unless he's some kind of masochist.

I don't think you should ever try to base your looks on the advances of a sexual predator. Those guys would fuck the salad bar in Pizza Hut if they could get away with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey you could like Chewbacca and Bigfoot had a bastard child and some men will still try to hit cause.. Thirsty and desperate.. that's not saying your ugly I'm sure you are beautiful. It just when it comes to sex some men don't care.. they just want to put in something cause it's been a while.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE