If your 25 and don't really have any relationship experience and your shy?

Is it time to just accept that you will never get a girlfriend I ask because this is me but a girl I'm friends with keeps fighting me on this and telling me I'm wrong

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to start having these experiences now! Better late than never.

• Dude I can't force girls to like me

• When I was younger people told me I would never get a girlfriend

• So get one and show them that they're wrong, just like I did with everyone who bullied me because I was fat.

What Girls Said 4

• I can guarantee you that it's not impossible to get a girlfriend. I have noticed guys who don't have much going on who somehow get a lot of girls to like them. It's mainly confidence. Try reading a book about getting confidence and try finding new hobbies and doing stuff with your life. Oh, and working out helps your confidence A LOT, plus it is healthy and you will look more attractive. If you just keep going to many places, keep doing a lot of things (and continue with the online dating) it will give you a larger chance of meeting someone and having more things to talk about on a date.

• I do work out like I have huge muscular arms

• you have to be more open minded, try a dating site

• Try online dating.

• I literally have a profile on everyone and still nothing

• If someone has ideas for me too i appreciate them cause im in the exact same boat as the person here only the different im like 20 or something years older than this person on the post.

• Thing is from when I was younger it was pounded into my head that I would never get a girlfriend

• pity me I guess

• I mean it's really sad I'm sorry

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 26 and I'm
    Shy and can get most of the females I talk to. 90% of the time they like me. But they don't want a relationship. I also don't put up with games and bullshit. I don't drink, smoke not watch tv. So I'm socially excluded from most things. All you need to do is be confident and persistent. I never reach that confident part.

• Dude it would be nice

• Told'ja man. We're kinda alike and I know how it feels. what kills me though is when every time a girl is nice to me I take they like me which is so annoying cause I want to pursue them. Ugh! So again being nice, gentleman and outgoing and confident will get you far but a relationship now days is connection, looks and what can you offer her? Weither it's laughs, your time or what ever. I'm learning but my shy mode kicks in and I turn brain dead. Lol.

• I just don't think it's gonna happen for me