Will I get a hot boyfriend or I will die a virgin?

• you will get your type of man if you wait for him
  • you will die a virgin cause you are a very picky little princess

523

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's you in the picture, I think you're hot and you will get a hot guy to do whatever you want with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i hope i will find a hot guy

• yes I dont use other girls' pics.

• Well I don't think you would have a hard time getting a hot guy to have sex with you. It's doesn't take much to turn us on, you can just mention sex, and most guys would be turned on right away. But if you're as hot as your pic, then some guys might be intimidated and would also assume you already have a boyfriend and would not approach

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't expect so much from your first. If it's with someone who genuinely cares about you and is special to you as well, then that's good enough and you're luckier than most. It takes time and experience to learn what you want and need from a partner. There's a huge difference between someone hot to look at vs. hot in bed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • from my first? what makes you think I will have a second man?

• My point was you will eventually find someone you're attracted to, even if those guys are few and far in between. But if you won't let a guy near you, then it seems to me you choose to hold onto your virginity and thereby answered your own question

• i meant I won't let another guy near me after my 1st man