Will I get a hot boyfriend or I will die a virgin?

• you will get your type of man if you wait for him
  • you will die a virgin cause you are a very picky little princess

523

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• If that's you in the picture, I think you're hot and you will get a hot guy to do whatever you want with.

• i hope i will find a hot guy

• yes I dont use other girls' pics.

• Well I don't think you would have a hard time getting a hot guy to have sex with you. It's doesn't take much to turn us on, you can just mention sex, and most guys would be turned on right away. But if you're as hot as your pic, then some guys might be intimidated and would also assume you already have a boyfriend and would not approach

• You're 21, you probably won't die a virgin unless you die young.

• Dont be a fuck. Wait for it. People will try to shame you for it, but the fact that a person is willing to wait to have it their way is far more admirable than jumping into the quickest rout available out of desperacy.

I sure am willing to wait, or die trying.

• better die a virgin than being ditched by a hot boyfriend 😂

• Can not compute

• Only if you wait? Girls need to start approaching guys if they are complaining about being single. If you wait nothing will happen. That's why I'm "waiting" or in other words I'm single until I die.

• if only I found a hot guy

• I won't complain. i think if he doesn't have the balls to approach me then he is not a real man

• Honestly I kinda agree with that. If I really liked a girl I would go and approach her. My problem is that I don't get attracted to girls by their looks but by how they carry themselves and their personality. Most people's personality these days are so shallow and materialistic. It's all about how you look, how you dress, what kind of car you drive, showing off on social media, and being perfect. What about embracing your flaws? What actually makes us individuals and makes us stand apart from every one else. I'd rather not belong to anything instead of be a clone and lie to myself.

• if thats ur real picture u should have no problem getting a hot boyfriend, what do you think is the problem?

• no one is hot enough for me to want to give my V card to him

• dont mince words with me u know what i'm getting at lol i'm not even on a date with u on ur already annoying me haha

• yes maybe i am annoying

• You will, but
    1: He will most likely cheat on you
    2: Be a stupid fuck
    3: He'll get bored
    But give it a try if you want to

• Most likely... who knows

• Hell if I know..

• Your type of guy is just hot? Like no personality traits included? Cause if so yeah you can probably pull that.

• let me quickly check my crystal ball...

hmm the vision is clouded... could go either way

• lol.
    dont go after looks, looks will fade away, but a good heart will always stays the same

• You'll get a guy but don't have ridiculously high standards because then you'll never get a guy

• Will I get a hot girlfriend or die a virgin?

• I'm sure you'll find someone

• u need hot boyfriend and u dont wanna die vergin basically u dont crea if he loves you or not then there is only one option
    male prostitute

• lmao. No one knows. You could die tomorrow. So who knows?

• u look too hot to die a virgin.. maybe u will die a slut

• Only if you're hot.

• Depends how hot you are and how fast you're ready to move.

Hot guys have options and often don't want to wait around to have sex at your age.

• Go find a dick and cut it off

What Girls Said 4

• Don't expect so much from your first. If it's with someone who genuinely cares about you and is special to you as well, then that's good enough and you're luckier than most. It takes time and experience to learn what you want and need from a partner. There's a huge difference between someone hot to look at vs. hot in bed.

• from my first? what makes you think I will have a second man?

• My point was you will eventually find someone you're attracted to, even if those guys are few and far in between. But if you won't let a guy near you, then it seems to me you choose to hold onto your virginity and thereby answered your own question

• i meant I won't let another guy near me after my 1st man

• I predict the future...
    Virgin

• It is up to you

• You will lose your virginity when trump builds the wall.