At what point should I call him my boyfriend?

I just started to date him about a month ago, so it's still kind of new, but we were friends before. We've gone on dates before and I nearly slept over at his house once, but it still feels like it sin't real enough to start saying that we're in a relationship and he's my boyfriend. This is the first time I've ever gone out with a guy, and I don't know how to go about it. I really like him, and all my friends refer to us as dating. It's just really confusing for me, and I don't know how much I should say without scaring him off. Thoughts?

11

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like u guys already are going out but the first kiss would be a good indicator.

What Girls Said 1

• Has he ever talked about you being his girlfriend? I would ease into it by saying, "OMG, people are thinking you are my boyfriend, it kind of feels like we are in a relationship"... and then you wait and watch his response. You will have your answer. I am the same way like you, I dont like to be overly pushy with a guy but I would also like to know where I stand with him.