Guys, have you ever told a girl that you didn't want a serious relationship? If you did, why did you tell her that? Did your feelings ever change?

Have you ever told a girl you didn't want something serious and then your feelings changed, and then you changed your mind and did?

114

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha yeah just recently actually. I know a girl in Mexico, long story. But we hit it off a while back and I flew down there to spend a couple weeks with her recently. I had no intention of ever dating her seriously due to the distance but we did like each other a lot. She actually convinced me to reconsider though, which I did, and I said I guess we can try to take things slow... which is still crazy. 2 weeks after I returned to the states, she said she couldn't handle the distance, and now we don't talk anymore haha. I'm still confused about that, but the point is yes... I did change my mind about trying a thousand mile, international, long distance relationship with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I also want to know. Cause the one who said he didn't want relationship was the one who told me "I love you." And he's the same one who broke my heart. Cause he had two girls in the same time.

What Guys Said 13

• I think feelings Can change, yes. Though for m
    e at least, largely because it's been a while since communicating, e. g. separation, and I may feelI took it too much for granted. But Idsay its more likely that feelings won't change. It's just more common that they do, than I would have believed at an earlier age.

• No. I don't see the point to any relationship if it isn't potentially serious. Don't look for him to change. If he doesn't want anything serious, he has probably gone through women before you, and is looking for what women he wants next.
    Try looking for a guy who wants a commitment, instead of trying to change a guy who doesn't.

• I have and i swear it makes girls want you more cuz its like "why wouldn't he want to be in a relationship with me?" i usually mean it when i say that like if its just a bootycall but some sneaky girls have changed my feelings about them and i got serious with them tho lol : )

• Yes, but it was years later, too late

• Nope.

• Don't count on him changing his mind: don't chase an unavailable guy.

• Yes i did told her i don't want a serious realtionship but after 2 weeks i thought smthng is wrng after 1 month i liked her more and after 6 months i was in love with her and after 4 years we broke up so things chnge a lot

• No. I always wanted a serious relationship

• I haven't, I made it quite obvious with my actions. But even she wasn't serious so all cool

• Yes, was going to ask her to marry me but then found out she was fucking my friend.

• I think that definitely happens.

• Yes, I have.

I told her that so as to be honest, and not lead her on.

No, they didn't change.

• Nope. If I didn't want a relationship, then I didn't want a relationship.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!