Why do I feel so insane, crazy, sort of obsessive after I've been hurt by him?

This guy and I have known each other for 7yrs n was recently dating for 2yrs, but we were never official :( For the pass 8mnths things started to change. He wouldn't call and text as much as he once did, I would barely see him. He takes hours to respond and if he ever called it was if we were seeing each other or a mistake. Nowadays we talk but not as much as before; just small talk and little conversations and then he'll disappear until to the day or whenever he feels to talk to me. I wish he would tell me how he feels and what's going on. Why do I feel so insane, crazy, sort of obsessive after I've been hurt numerous times by him? Why do I still care even when he clearly shows that he doesn't? Why do I still try so much?

144

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of it's wanting want you can't have on your end and on his end, he seems to be manipulative and playing you. Hence him keeping you unsure of your stance with him, him disappearing and contacting you when it's convenient for him.

I dated a girl like this a few months ago and honestly it's best to avoid these types of people as they are toxic and it'll only get worse.

I feel your pain though I couldn't get this girl out of my mind as we had so many common interests and she was gorgeous. But the more I found out about her, the more I realized I dodged a bullet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys sometimes keep a girl in suspense and usually because they don't care enough or know how to show they care, I am tired of it and done with it. You deserve better, find a man who can give you the attention you deserve which is daily. We aren't asking for every minute of every day but a girl knows when she is being brushed off or kept at bay for whatever reason.

What Guys Said 3

• I know how it feels and u will keep feeling this way unless u do something.
    U need to stop masturbating , it will give u strength to move on.
    Thats what i did and it worked for me like magic

• Because you are being ignored and trying to find some explanation as to why.

• Yea I see that now. I wonder what has changed everyday and if I ask I get no answer.

• Begin to move on. I have myself spent too much time trying to find closure before and even when I got a semblance of it, It only lead my mind to wonder more..

• I've been trying to do that for the longest now.

• Depends on what you told him about the guy. It must have been something that you mentioned about this particular guy that caught his interest. Like did he knock the back of throat out with cock snot. Or leave a jizz stain in your lungs. Did he ram your ass - Was his dick 12' 3/4. If so that would intimidate most guys. It had to be something.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm so sorry you feel this way. He seems to be stringing you along, or at least only talking to you when it is convenient for him. If you are stuck in a relationship where you are more into the person than they are into you, then no matter how much it hurts, it needs to end, for the relationship is doomed. I wish you the best of luck trying to figure out your problem.

• It's driving you insane because you're frustrated.

You don't really know where you stand with him , so you're holding on because of the uncertainty of what you are to him. He's keeping in contact but yet, he's still putting distance between you both. If he let you know upfront where you stood with him , and let you know exactly how he feels.. you'd be able to let go and move on easier

He's unreliable and acting indifferent, so I'd just stop contacting him , or it will drive you even more insane

• Honestly I went through this with my ex and he became very toxic to me and blamed everything on me. If we had a fight or a disagreement he wouldn't weeks on straight

• Sorry what I meant was I went through the same thing with my ex and he became very toxic towards me and blamed me for everything. If we had a fight or disagreement he wouldn't talk to me weeks on straight. After that I knew he was lying because the things he would say didn't add up, or that he need two Skype accounts, or the fact that he would always keep our conversations short and say that he is going to bed then I would see him commenting and liking another girls picture on social media. The best advice I can give you is to move on and that you will find someone better.

• The best way to get someone attention is to stop giving them attention, just saying.

• If you like somebody after getting rejected by them it might be because you were heavily criticized by a parent or sibling growing up and you are attracted to people who reject you.

• Because this is the guy that hurt you, and because you probably had for feelings for him then he did for you. You are feeling this was because he is pulling back and you feel betrayed. Same thing happend to me same EXACT thing. I was going crazy and for somereason got like really obbesed with him

• Because it hurts and you want to understand what is wrong with you and why. You have nothing wrong with you, it's him.

• Cz ur ego has been wounded :(

• When women fall for someone we tend to fall hard and it takes time to get them out of our system. Maintain your distance until you really get over him.

• you like having what you can't have or was he your first everything

• Honestly, I would feel the same exact way. You're not crazy. I wouldn't hit him up anymore. Don't contact him first, wait till he does. And if he doesn't, he's not worth it. He seems like an asshole to me

• bc you are not in alignment with yourself

• the more u try the more he runs n for your craziness just remove his. memories from your mind just try removing the more u remove the most easy will be to move on best luck