To all you singles out there... Are you choosing to be single or do you have no options?

do you actually want to be single or are there no good options for you

926

Most Helpful Guy

• #Wastehistime2016 #allmenarerapists #patriachy #jailallmen

I'm single because of my choices. I chose not to get divorced, pay alimony, and invest in a person that is going to decide to leave me because she found a better dick daddy. No thanks.

The women that I am attracted to that don't fall into this category either didn't accept my advances or didn't notice that I was interested. Or, I was attracted to someone, then I watched their behavior, then became disinterested because of that behavior.

I haven't exactly had women take the time to show that they were attracted to me either. So it's not just me, I'm just living in a fucked up world with fucked up people.

• Hm I see. But why would you walk into a relationship thinking your going to get divorced. That's not a good way to go about things.

• Don't be so skeptical. Open up your heart a little bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Choosing. I walked away from a 4 year relationship because it was toxic and he didn't see anything wrong with himself. He wasn't willing to compromise or change. I had to change myself to fit him. After 4 years of that bullshit, I was done. I walked away. Better single and alone than with someone like that.

What Guys Said 25

• Well I haven't had any girls ask me out, but I am not asking anyone out either so its not like I am desperately trying and getting rejected. I am also kinda shy/antisocial so I am not really putting myself in scenarios where I can ask a girl out or be asked out.

I have seen less attractive guys who had girlfriends so I feel like I could get one if I actually tried. I am probably not attractive enough for girl to want to have casual sex with me tho :/

I technically don't want to be single, but I dont want to pick just anyone and also have a lot of internal things that get my head and hold me back.

• Depends on the way you look at it: I would rather not be single but I have an otherwise ok and busy life and I do have standards that make things hard for me, because I have rejected some women in the past, then again I barely meet any single women (maybe one per month, if that).

• Yes and no.

Yes because I'm picky and I only go for open-ended relationships which a lot of women tend to be against. Also because I'm busy with school and developing my own game.

No because no women have been putting any effort into trying to form a relationship with me. I've been on dating sites and have tried with thousands of different women that either don't respond or never want to meet up.

• Not many options in the past few years during engineering school, but my options are growing recently as I continue to improve myself and better my life.

• I didn't necessarily "chose" to be single and it's not because I have no options. It's because I'm aromantic/asexual and I was born that way so it means that I naturally have no desire for sex and relationships.

• Choosing.

• Them feels when you aren't single anymore.

• Combination of both. Not many good options and I'm really busy with college don't have the time to look for a girl

• Same here. I'm in college too. Most guys get intimidated because I'm smart and head focused. Like they call me beautiful but never make advances towards me 😐

• Are you sure they are intimidated? I've know hot girls that were smart and focused but my reasons for not making advances were nothing to do with being intimidated. I just prefer being unattached.

• most people have options even if its not many
    I don't know many people with no options maybe 1 and that's cause he is to scared, but if he was more open he could for sure pick up a girl

• Choosing

• Oh I got options alright. I'm just not interested, not looking for it

• I am single by choice, but not my choiceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• no options

• I just can't find anyone who is deserving of me.

• Mix of both. Not really looking, but I wouldn't pass up a try with the right girl.

• Choosing.

• Choice, most people these days have no idea about how to be in a committed relationship (lien, cheating, no trust). I'm just chilling now and when I least expect it shell pop up. they always come when your not looking,

• No options i hate being single

• Choosing.

• choosing to be

• a little of both

• No options.

• Choosing.

• I'm not single by choice, but it's not that I have no options either. I think that it's more that I am too shy to ever initiate anything.

• A mix of both i guess..

What Girls Said 8

• I choose to be single mainly because of my daughter. There is no room for anyone else in my life right now. I don't have the time or the energy to date.
    Also, the dating world intimidates me now. I'm not thinking about meeting anyone anytime soon, but if eventually I do, it's going to be a lot more complex that when it was just me. The thought of it puts me off, and I know that a lot of guys would be put off by certain things that come with dating me.

I don't miss dating/relationships, and I don't think it would bother me if I was never in another one again. There are certain parts of it that I miss, but they are things I don't necessarily have to be in a relationship to do.

• I don't choose to be single, and there is no one interested in me. I've never been asked out in my life. No guy has ever told me if they are interested. If I am interested in a guy, he rejects me.

• i do what i want.

• Single by choice.

• no options πŸ˜‘ being single sucks when all your friends are preggo getting married or in a relationship

• I'm a victim of circumstance so I have no choice

• No comment.

• A bit of both I guess