What is he thinking? What should I do?

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months, and it was great before we had to do long-distance for about a month. The day we got back to the same city was fantastic and we spent the entire day together and got on like we always had. It has been a few weeks since then and he's been very distant most of the time. It seems like he doesn't try to initiate conversation anymore and our relationship has become much less physical. However, some days everything goes back to normal and he puts the effort in to our relationship. His best friend is coming to visit him this weekend and he didn't mention it to me until I asked what his plans were, and it seems like he does not intend for me to meet his friend. This back and forth is very confusing and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice for what to do in this situation. I haven't really talked with him much about it because every time I start to bring it up, it becomes a day where he acts like a real boyfriend again.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm he sounds a bit hot and cold. Those people are unpredictable. I couldn't tolerate that. If the time is right and he's having a cold day maybe just ask him straight out what's up with him. Trust and honesty is a must in relationships. You don't wanna get strung along

What Girls Said 0