How to test if he really loves me?

Please someone...

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't have to test someone to see if they love you. if your questioning. that you need to stop or slow things down and evaluate the relationship. I think relationships u should trust and communicate with the other person...

What Guys Said 11

• Love is built off trust, testing might make things worse

• You can't really test that. If he loves you he'll show it.

• Don't. You'll blow it. Just keep dating. It's so you can discern if it's a match. And it takes time. So give it more time. Enjoy yourself. Choose wisely, treat kindly.
    Love is about being kind, and patient. About giving, and being thankful. About nurturing, and giving them your time, talent, and treasures.

• Wait wut? How could you possibly do that?

• We'd need to know what your definition of love is first, thenthen you'd have to ask yourself... has he done those things?

• Catch 22
    If you test, you fail the test... because you tested

The best test, the best harmless test that is --> time

• Love is a chemical reaction. Unless you can do some sort of scientific test to specifically determine he releases these chemicals in regards to you, you just gotta pay attention to his micro and macro actions instead of just his words.

• get your sister to proposition him, see how he responds

• Make him choose between his game system and you.

• Test? are you professor?
    C'mon..

• Why do girls always do these "tests"?
    Y'all cheat too and do the same shit guys do

What Girls Said 8

• I think the greatest test is to just be yourself and see what happens. Throw each other into situations you both may not be comfortable with. Like do some service things together or something unique. Do something you really love and he kind of doesn't and see if he is fun about it or does he expect something in return. If he just likes it because you liked it, then he's a keeper :)

• ask to do an activity which will not, for the entire time, result in making out or anything else sexual. Walk in the park, or swim at the beach, or go to the movies and WATCH THE MOVIE. If both of you can enjoy each other's company in a romantic setting without needed anything physical, or really be bummed out that you aren't doing that (cause he should be having a good time with you anyway) then I would say he loves you and deserves you. However I'm unsure whether testing a person's honesty is necessary, it's just that this way you can have a good time while knowing in your mind alone whether he is rudely the one

• Fart in front of him and see how he reacts.

• If you have to "test" if he loves you, he probably doesn't love you, at least not in the way you want to be loved. One of my favorite quotes is "As soon as you start to question whether you deserve better, you do"

• If he really does love you you should be able to tell and you don't need to actually test it. Sorry honey 😔

• If he says he loves you, dont test it, testing love can actually tear you apart cause the test could be damn confusing. If he loves you, you should be able to know and feel it :)

• What if I've been hurt so many times that I don't know when I have it good. I don't know how to trust

• How do I learn to trust?

• I actually have been through what your saying, I've been hurt multiple time and the guy I'm with now, he had to go through so much of my shit cause I had no idea if he was staying or going or just using me. You just need to try your best to trust him right now, it's hard on him too if you've been hurt multiple times. You have to put your feelings on the line once again to see if this works

• Ask "do you love me?". Works every time

• Don't test the one you love. It will only cause problems at the end. If you don't have trust in the relationship, you don't have a relationship. Love is trust.