Do you think partying prevents people from finding relationships?

I want a relationship and to love someone but I love to go out too. After working and school I like to let loose and have a good time. People tell me I need to stop going out (which is only on the weekends) and settle down but I don't understand why I can't have both. People seem to think partying = irresponsible, lazy, etc. As long as I'm responsible, do what I have to do and I'm loyal I don't see the problem.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way. I was in a relationship for the past 3+ years and now I'm finally free. But I wouldn't mind being back in a meaningful relationship. I just think you need to find someone that has the same agenda as you. I'm at the point now where I go out and drink and get loose and have a good time (I have been drinking tonight lol) doing that won't stop you from finding someone. Be you and do what you want. The person you are meant to be with will be similar to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Yup. Don't wait too long...

• Too long for what?

• Sorry, 'Then you take...'

• I'm open to finding someone. Right now only thr guys who bad for me are biting and I don't chase men. Men choose if the relationship works out. And I'm not going to stop having fun just to sit at home and wait on someone to pop up.

• Meaningful ones? Yes because just like their emotions at the party, the relationship tends to be spur of the moment and most times meaningless or harmful due to not really getting to know each other.

• Yeah meaningful ones. I wouldn't seriously be with someone unless I knew them.

• Try to social network with slot of people then some day when your ready you choose one and just don't mess it up.

• How would I mess it up?

• I meant if you said F off by the way.

For real tho you can't tell if someone is hittiton you or not? It's easy

• I know when someone is flirting with me. I don't know when someone actually wants to date me or just have sex. It's hard to tell.

• ask Hollywood celebs

What Girls Said 0