Am I too picky?

Basically, for quite some time now there's a lot of guys who talks to me and want me to be their girlfriend but I feel nothing for them.. nothing special when I see them, I don't see any of them as a potential boyfriend and it's not the first time that it happened. I kinda start to think that maybe I am too picky? Is it normal for a girl my age (17) to feel like anyone interests me and that I don't wanna be in a relationship right now? I wanna know if there's people like me right now because I should have at least one that interests me but nothing :/ Maybe this question is weird but I feel that if I do that, I'll be alone all my life !

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't feel your ready for a relationship and you don't have the feels for anyone then there's no reason to rush the experience. Just enjoy life and when the time comes you'll know it.

What Girls Said 1

• Hun I was like you. I had no interest as seemed a waste of time. But it changed once I met my first boyfriend at 18...

• I had a boyfriend before but since him, I never really loved someone after that

• Thanks so much, I feel better about it now :)

• :) your welcome