Why do boys do it?

Why do guys think it's okay to play a girl. It hurts lot mentally and physically. He said he loved me and gave me his sweater and then the next day he loves someone else and gave her his sweater. My friends found out and one of them started yelling at him. All he did was smile, he hasn't apologized yet. I also bought him a shirt of his favorite soccer team.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they don't know how it feels or they don't care. You should really cut that guy out of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys are just sleezy like that. They are nothing wrong with it. They probably just don't care how much they hurt a girl.

• Are you really 26 years old?

• Lol, thats the first thing that came to my mind when I read the question.

• I don't. Hmm. He's a player. It's gonna happen to her to. Be more smart about it next time live and learn.

• Well probably for whatever reasons girls do it since they do that just as much

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!