How do I get a guy to notice me?

are there certain qualities a guy likes to see to notice a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't change yourself to appeal to more men. Just be yourself and you'll be appealing to the right man.

But focus on yourself, things you love to do in life, your passions... Act and engage in those activities. A confident woman is the most attractive thing you can be to a man.

• thanks for the support and help :)

• my picture is just me with makeup on just being myself

• Look, you really need to change yourself if you want to attract guys. If you don't want to improve yourself then why do guys even need you? Don't listen to those girls who tell you to just be yourself, they just don't want you to become their rival. They want you to be worse than them. Just look at this body of @Naturalfemalesub. Compare her body and your body and you'll get the answer to your question. Just stop being insecure and asking for help from girls on here who are either ugly themselves and not getting attention from guys either, or good looking and not wanting you to become their equal. Become better, more attractive and stronger than them, only then you'll get attention from guys.

What Guys Said 11

• Based on your profile pic, you are a little chubby. There are some attractive dudes that go for chubby chics, but our society (regardless of gender), tends to find slimmer/fitter/more muscular people attractive. So losing some weight in a healthy fashion (with proper dieting - exercise doesn't help too much), can go a long way for you. You seem to have a clear face, nice straight hair, and decent enough facial features. So, you might just be doing yourself a disservice in the dating department by packing on those extra pounds. Now if I'm wrong about your weight because the pic is inaccurate, I have a false perspective, you have a medical condition, or anything of that sort, I apologize. But if you could agree with me that you are on the chubbier side, then I would say getting out of it will increase your chances in the dating world (get you noticed by more guys, especially the type of guys you are probably interested in).

• Being healthy is generally a good quality to have.

• so it's just health but how does that attract a guy?

• Biology. Health is generally seen as attractive for evolutionary reasons.

• Oh I didn't know that
      thank you :)

• 0|3
  • Just be caring and sweet , thats all.

• What kind of guy makes you smitten or is attractive to you?

• a guy who has a great personality and respects me and my friends and family

• You just need to smile at a guy or look at a guy or play with your hair when you see a guy you like or compliment him on something random

• Oh I will try that lol thank you for your opinion :)

• Umm...

• You need to be attractive to be noticed by guys.

• Tqlk to them or act creepy

• smile, show off the pearly whites.

• Judging by your picture you're going to have a hard time getting guys to notice you.

• Start by loosing weight.

What Girls Said 4

• I love how the guys are saying exactly what they mean without caring if it's politically correct or not, and all of us girls are saying, Just be yourself. Here's the thing, Emily: Guys are visual. That doesn't mean they don't care about personality or that women don't care about looks. You know how if a guy treats you really well, you fall for him, and then (even if he's average looking) he becomes the most attractive person you've ever seen? Guys are the opposite. They're attracted to your beauty first and foremost. I see your picture in the corner there, and it's super unfair to judge your looks based on that. (It takes me like 20 pictures for one decent selfie.) Every woman has something beautiful about her. Her smile. Her hair. Her eyes. Her voice. Her walk. You've got to have something you really like about you. Play that part of you up, combine it with kindness and confidence. They'll notice you. And, if it makes you feel any better, I know a lot of girls who look like models, who, in their early twenties, haven't had a boyfriend. Men are odd creatures. ;)

• Thank you for your honesty and kind words :) I really appreciate it :D

• I like your answer but I have to strongly disagree with this one part:

"Guys are the opposite."

There's not exactly opposite. If you pair an average guy and average girl together and they become close friends, chances are that the guy is going to start developing feelings for her over time. A lot of guys are actually extremely fluid and will tend to develop an attachment to a girl they're around and get close with. They don't have such a rigid "friend zone", so to speak. A lot of times, unless they're particularly popular with the girls and can get who they want at the time they want, a guy is going to start fixating on girls who are friendly to him, even if they just seemed average on first impression.

Of course some guys can glance at a girl and say, "I'll never be attracted to her." But if he can glance at her and even have the slightest bit of doubt and think, "Maybe I can be attracted to her", chances are that he will be as he gets to know her.

• Wave.

• Just be yourself and the right guy will notice you. It just takes time and patience

• Just stalk them quietly from behind pillars and bookshelves and constantly chant "Notice me senpai!" Over and over again. He will probably notice you... and also probably get a restraining order but he did notice you haha