What does it mean when she puts her hand on my knee 2 separate times during a single occasion?

Ok so I was at a basketball game, and this girl that I have known for a while, who isn't the flirty type at all, she is a goody goody christian girl, and she decides to sit next to me and announce she wants to "sit next to her friend josh" and a bit later we are talking and she put her hand on my knee while she was telling me something, then she did it again while telling me something, then when we were standing up for the national anthem we kind of stared at each other, I smiled and she smiled for a while and then she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned on me while she was stepping over something

12

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a clear sign of attraction towards you when she touches physically.

• She likes you man! I had a christian girl and we got super close but then torn because her mind hot clouded with love and passion for me. Dont let this happen, stay true and meet her parents and just be a good friend til she can date and you can date without hangups.