Attractive or not?

So my best friend Emmanuel has a pet tortoise that he literally has had since he was a baby, the tortoise is now 18 years old (they live longer than humans) and it has always been his best friend besides me. But now that girls show interest in him (the ones that didn't grow up with us and don't already know) , Ej is embarrassed to say that he has a companion, which I think is so retarded, should he? Turn on or turn off

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's awesome that he 1. had a pet tortoise and 2. had the tortoise for 18 years. Sometimes being open can be a good thing.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd love that! I love animals and especially if someone has a bond with that animal. It shows they're a good person. If she doesn't like it she's not right for him.

• He shouldn't be shy about it, its pretty much having a dog as a bestfriend, just a different animal!

• I think it's a turn on it shows he has the responsibility needed to take care of another being

What Guys Said 0