Attractive or not?

So my best friend Emmanuel has a pet tortoise that he literally has had since he was a baby, the tortoise is now 18 years old (they live longer than humans) and it has always been his best friend besides me. But now that girls show interest in him (the ones that didn't grow up with us and don't already know) , Ej is embarrassed to say that he has a companion, which I think is so retarded, should he? Turn on or turn off

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love that! I love animals and especially if someone has a bond with that animal. It shows they're a good person. If she doesn't like it she's not right for him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE