Do you believe in love?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Do you believe in love?
#becoolpls

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Love at first sight does not exist, lust at first sight exists.

No matter how pure your intentions when you first lay eyes on a girl it is still lust. The fact you know nothing about her proves you don't love her at the moment.
    In time you might find who she is to be wonderful and truly fall in love with her. But at first sight it is only a lie.

• My exact opinion better worded!

• It takes a writer to write the complicated things in life. It takes a writer with experience to be able to write it accurately.

• Damn. That's deep as shit ^

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't fall in love at first sight. A guys appearance initially attracts me , but it's his personality that I fall in love with.

I need to know a guy really well before I fall in love with him. I need to know his true character , know him in a deeper level.

His personality determines if the relationship develops or not. No matter how Hot he was , I couldn't date him or continue to see him if he didn't have the qualities I look for in a potential SO

What Guys Said 16

• Love is definitely an interesting subject. Love at first sight is seeing someone that attracts you with a very strong pull. but really when that "love" comes into effect is when they begin to know each other into a deeper level. so in a way lobe at first sight depending on how you view it, is very real.

Don't be afraid to hit that follow button!

• No its a very shallow premise I think ­čĄö

• Love at first sight doesn't exist, and will never exist. Its impossible.
    Lust at first sight is a very real thing, blinding you from reality making you persue what you migh not always persue otherwise.

• You know im known for being a little bitter and an overall asshat.. BUT! I would say that there is indeed something to this love as first sight business

• Sure, experienced it plenty of times. I just don't think the love at first sight is for me

• Yes I BELIEVE IN LAST AT FIRST SIGHT!.. And it's called crush

• There's "intense infatuation corrupted by blind fantasy." But there is no "love at first sight."

• Yes it's possible. You can meet someone and everything just seems to fall in line between both of you and the feeling is mutual. It doesn't have to involve wanting to have sex with them. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does it's a wonderful thing.

• No. I also do not think that romantic love is truly a form of love. I think it's a temporary animalistic sexual emotion.

• not sure, but i believe in love, when i see my parents smiling and getting happy

• I'd like to believe I never love at firstborn sight. But I doubt it actually exists.

• I actually do srs.

• I don't believe in love at first sight, i believin lust at first sight though.

• yeap

• I've only fallen for fictional characters, not real people. I don't discard it, though.

• nope

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously no ­čśé­čśé­čśé Lust at first sight, hell yes, but love? Nah that takes time, to actually get to know someone and know you're compatible

• I don't believe in love at first sight. That can ruin relationship.
    There is infatuation/crush or whatever but it is not love.
    You may feel some gut feeling but it's not love.

• yes <3