Guys, are you really touchy when you like a girl?

there is this guy at work, he has a girlfriend and I think they've been together for like 8 years. He is in his early thirties and I'm 26. The thing is he is very friendly with me but also very touchy, at the beginning I thought that maybe he thinks that I'm like his little sister because he used to say that I'm very young and I appear to be quiet and he would hugged me, pinch my belly or touch my hair. But then lately he has been grabbing my waist and touching my arm. Is he flirting with me? I don't know what to think or do

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be a huggy guy, but I don't know how girls would react to it. I love hugs though, even from friends (including female friends and male friends).
    I try to be somewhat touchy but not as much as I've seen other guys do, because most of those guys seem creepy to me and sometimes I can even tell the girl is uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep he's flirting with you and also disrespecting his girlfriend/relationship

What Guys Said 2

• No he's groping you and he's a perv. Keep your distance.

• what does "groping" means?

• like sex?

• he's into you

• how so? he has a girlfriend, same age as he

• doesn't matter. either he is thinking about breaking up with her or is willing to cheat

What Girls Said 0