Am I straight or one of the gays?

I find men hot- like I stare at Adam Levine and omg 😍😍😍😍 and zayn 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I find some girls attractive but not really anything sexually stimulating.

But at the same time I find penises disgusting. Like they're nasty in my opinion and I can't even think of it touching me. They scare me too like they look weird and I just don't like them.

So what sexuality am I? Am I one of the gays?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• your an immature girl who hasn't had her sex drive yet don't worry your straight and you'll get a sex drive.

Most Helpful Girl

• probably straight. I used to think penis was disgusting too.

What Guys Said 14

• You're straight. I used to be friends with benefits with a girl who doesn't like the look of penises. She still enjoys sex with guys though.

• So long as you find men hot, looking at penises is not what it's all about.

• You sounds like a straight woman who is still very young and has some normal maturing to do when it comes to sex. That is a good thing, progress at your own pace it's not a race.

• i think ur bi, girls usually warm up to dick real quick once they start experiencing how good it can feel

• Straight if you don't want to do sexual stuff with the girls

• Nah you straight, you just have no experience, I feel the same way for vagina but I'm obviously gonna TRY to get some

• Penises are for sex, not aesthetic purposes. Except mine

• You could be a closet lesbian or just bisexual and if you not sure ask a girl or girlfriend if she thinks your good looking or not and then do the same with a who you don't even know an see what reaction you get

• Ok you're under 18 so must be confused abit. Do you see yourself being with a guy or a girl or both?

• You're one of the gays now.

• u may be bisexual

• Both, so yeah you're one of the gays now.

• "The" gays lmao😂

• "Am I one of the gays?" Haha. There's more to the lgbtqia community than just gays. You sound like you're pretty straight. Though you could be bisexual too... Only you can know what your sexuality is

• Why does that shit have so many letters. Fuck this sexuality gender identity bs

• @aryanjew thank you

• @aryanjew, I thank you for your insult. I'm in desperate need of one. @Asker, no problem

What Girls Said 3

• You're definitely straight. You just haven't hit the "I WANNA SEE THAT DICK" stage

• You sound straight. You are just inexperienced.

• do you find vagina also disgusting, weird and feel scare or you find vagina arousing?

• I'm neutral towards vaginas

• if you find guys stimulating but neutral towards vaginas i mean women they you are straight.