Girls, Have you ever been so mad that you blocked a guy on all forms of social media and his number, in the spur of the moment?

As title , just curious how many have done this.. a guy made you so mad that you just blocked him on everything as soon as the " incident " happened.

If yes
1) how we're you feeling at the moment?
2) why'd you do it?
3) what was the outcome once you cooled off? If you ever cooled off?

What Girls Said 2

• Lol. Yeah.
    We used to go to school together and over the years we have both publicly expressed our absolute dislike and hate for one another multiple time; constant bickering was the norm between the two of us.

5 years later, I was 17 and he started calling me 'bitch' or 'slut' on social media and school as a new way to piss me off. He just took it too far. Had a huge fight in school, he apologized. 2 years later I unblocked him, he's nice. We're both trying to act like responsible adults but deep down we both strongly dislike each other.

I really don't like that guy.

• I wouldn't be able to do that probably