Being too aggressive?

A guy who I've been talking to for awhile asked me to a concert a month from now but has just been texting me sporadically and just "good morning" or "hello". He really doesn't talk that much. Should I just take the bull by the horns and ask him what's up?

03

What Guys Said 3

• It's a very interesting situation that you're in. ai guess it all really depends on how you define "talking" and how far into it are you. If it's mostly as friends than you have nothing to worry about its completely normal. Now if you like the guy to where you might want a relationship i see why you would worry. Guys can be oblivious at times and just feel like everything is normal and that you guys are having conversations at the right times. I really don't believe that you should be too worried about it. if you decide to tell him how you're feeling about it, maybe just tell him that youd like to talk more

Don't be afraid to hit that follow button!

• Hea interested and doesn't want to come off too strong.

• That's annoying lmao.

What Girls Said 0