If I have a fight with my boyfriend?

If you have a fight with your boyfriend but I guess that it doesn't seem like it was a fight to him cause he said "can I do anything right with you today?" Then I asked what he meant by that and he said nothing baby I'm sorry I love you so much and then I was like you obviously meant something by it and he said "nothing baby I really didn't I'm going to sleep goodnight baby"

The next morning I didn't know what was really gonna happen but he text me " Hey baby I'm headed up the mountain so I'm not going to have service. I love you baby have a good day "

Thoughts? Should I just play it like nothing happened?

12

What Guys Said 2

• For now, it doesn't seem like there was anything deep behind his words. He might've tried something and expected a better reaction than what you gave him. I don't think you need to worry too much about it for now, just act like normal, and let him have his snowboard class. :3

• just give him space

• He's headed up to the mountain for his snowboarding class by the way

• He never answers direct questions and chooses to avoid everything. You can't really tell Someone not to get upset - it just happens

• okay have it your way

What Girls Said 1

• He just needs some space, better leave him alone for now