Am I only one who finds online dating a waste of time?

I used Tinder app earlier and went on some dates but we stopped communicating after our first date with guys because they usually are dating several girls and choose "the right one" for them. So I completely lost interest in online dating, also I'm getting an attention from one guy in my college, I'm not physically attracted to him but we get along really well, we enjoy spending time together after college, he is enough for me (even beside that I can't imagine being in serious relationship yet) There's one guy from tinder who has been asking me to hang out for maybe 4 times but I made excuses that I'm busy all the time and he still texting me. But for now I'm being faithful to that one guy who I know in person and enjoy spending time with him :)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• All dating sites are crap. The success rate on all of them are very low. both men and women are guilty of using it as a meat market and not what it's actually intended for. My biggest issue with those sites especially ones like POF, the women never respond to a message. I made a fake profile with a male model as my profile picture and even though my views went up, I still received very little messages. So I don't see the point in going on them in the first place if no one is intending to talk or meet. It's just a money making machine with 1 purpose, to take your money and prey on the lonely!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!! You are the first with this thought in the whole world!!! So unique!!! Congratulation!!!

What Guys Said 5

• No, I haven't/ didn't

• online dating=meh!!! id rather meet a woman in a bar lol.. or maybe the grocery store haha just can't be shy or scared

• I too think that online dating apps are a waste of time.

• No... I'm not single , although since 1978 ... I've completely eliminated the dating aspect of relationship. Successfully, I've never been single.

• It is, online dating are like the left overs no one wants.

What Girls Said 1