How to bring up concern over another girl to your boyfriend?

About two months ago me and my boyfriend got into a argument over an recent ex texting him. In the end everything was fine. He explained to me that she had texted and called him a few times but he never responded. I looked through his phone and he was telling the truth. I told him to fix it and set her straight. I don't know what he said to her. But she seemed to lay off. There were no more calls or texts and she had stopped liking all his social media post. Well a few days ago she pops back up. Starts liking the post again and followed him on Instagram. He's rarely on Instagram so about a week later he follows her back. I haven't said anything to him because I don't know how or if I should. I haven't looked at his phone in some time cause I didn't have a reason too but now my suspicions are back up & I'm thinking she's trying to contact him again. I don't wanna cause unnecessary drama but it's been on my mind. Is this paranoia and I should just let it go? Or should I ask about it?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• People should not be friends with an ex. It always causes problems eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, aren't you being a bit possessive? He probably doesn't have any interest in her at all anymore and maybe he wants to be friends or what not. Its not a big deal and also snooping on his phone? Not cool

What Guys Said 2

• He should dump you as you sound very insecure and have no respect for privacy or boundaries.

• Just say it instead of seething under your breath

What Girls Said 1

• The fact that you feel the need to check his phone at all is a bit of a red flag.. Is this a normal occurrence?

• I never had to check his phone before. It's just she has texted him in the past and I want to know if she's doing it again. That's why I want to look.

• I agree. Thank you

• No problem, good luck!