Relationship advice please?

Alright so me & my boyfriend have been together for 14 months. but for the last month or so i've been feeling disconnected. i have told him about it, and he says he doesn't feel the same, he still feels the connection. there's not a spark like there used to be. and im just getting bored of the relationship. he is great to me. and he's a great guy. he's never cheated, or mistreated me. im trying to continue the relationship but its hard to when you dont feel a connection. should i break up with him? advice please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the real question should be "do you still like him the way you use to?" once you answer that then whatever you need to do will become clear. If its yes then maybe try what you can to save the relationship and if it doesn't work out then at least you try and just didn't give up. If its a no then maybe you should just take some time to yourself, regroup and figure out what you really want.

Don't be afraid to hit that follow button!

Most Helpful Girl

• do you want to continue this relationship? if you stay with him just because he's a great guy, will you be happy?

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps it's the physical attraction you're missing. Did something happen recently?

• try to experiment more sexually and if u just can't regain a connection i'd plan an exit strategy

• give it some time. if u feel the same way u do now. break up with him

What Girls Said 0