Should we be making love or just F***ing?

Ok so I've had this friends with benefits for almost 7months and lately it seems like the sex game has changed. We went from hardcore fast past banging to now more slow past full contact. Like his body is all on mine he's all on my neck kissing caressing staring me down. Just yesterday he reached for my hand and we locked fingers he wouldn't let go. Not saying I don't enjoy it But it just seems like it's more intimate. Is it wrong for us to be like this. Should friends with benefits only fuck or is it ok to be that passionate?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Even in a friends with benefits relationship the 2 people can't help but have normal human reactions to having repeated sex with someone. A certain level of bonding is going to probably happen regardless of how much the 2 people say they don't want that. And there's nothing wrong for there still to be some level of closeness and intimacy even in a friends with benefits relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, friends with benefits are sometimes passionate towards each other.

What Guys Said 3

• I've done both ways with fuck buddies, both are awesome. It all comes down to the girl... some are more passionate/intimate than others, some aren't. I roll with it either way to give her exactly what she wants, and that puts my game on the next level. As long as you're both on the same page emotionally, then it's all good

• I've always was cool with the way it was I never asked or implied that I wanted to be more. Its more of him whose taken the lead. He seems to really be getting into it into me

• Yeah that's fine but it might be harder to break him off when the time comes.

• That's what I'm afraid of the whole dynamics of our relationship has changed. And its all him making the changed I think he likes me more than he cares to say

• If it is friends with benefits then it should be just Fucking

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!