How easy is it for a guy to get into a relationship?

like lets say your friend (Female) Broke up with her boyfriend, but a week later he already has someone else... so yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Think it depends on the person not the gender.

• Girls actually have it easier, average girls can get sexy guys, it is different for guys.

• Thank you for MHG xx

• no problem

What Guys Said 17

• Depends on how he looks, how old he is, and how his character holds up. I'm not the best-looking man on the planet but women seem to fall all over me. So really I would say it varies from person to person. Some guys will be single for weeks, months, years and some guys will already have long ago emotionally checked-out of the relationship.

• That's entirely dependent on the guy. Sort of self explanatory without any contextual information surrounding your question.

To sort of divert from your question... Women usually have an easier time when it comes to selection in the dating world. Average woman is going to have more options than the average man. I don't understand how people don't recognize the difference in dynamic between women and men when discussing this subject. I'm not targeting you when I say that asker. Just in speaking in general terms.

• I'm 26 and I'm in my first relationship so...
    I didn't know anything about girls and was very shy as a teenager.
    You only see your own perspective and your own troubles but you don't know how it is for other people.
    Some guys are good with girls early and gain confidence and others take longer ^^.
    Some guys just hit on nearly every girl and don't really care that much who it is as long as they can take someone home and others want more of a connection.

I wouldn't focus too much on what others are doing and if you think something is unfair because that's a waste of time. You should just focus on your own life and work on getting where you want to be and make good decisions etc.

• if there's anyone i can talk about. i must start with myself. it's not easy but it's not hard. if she's has angelic beauty then that's competition and it'll take sometime. maybe week maybe two maximum. but if she's between beautiful and average then, two days maximum. and sometimes. being single is best.

• after one week, he still wants the relationship thing so it is easy

• It is easy to find one with the wrong person, but it is difficult to find one with the kind of person I really want, so I stay single until I find what I really want for long term only.

• Girls have it easier, but not too far off, but I am a guy, and I say girls have it easier, but many questions have been asking by girls stating "I can't get a guy" and stuff like that, and they say guys have it easier and all that.
    I must say, we will never know for certain.

• easy enough, one week should be enough time for a relationship if they tried.

• honestly an actual relationship is probably the hardest thing for most guys to get, which is kinda why women are put on a pedestal

where as a girl can walk outside and its as easy as that

• I've never been in a relationship ever, and not by my choice.
    I honestly don't expect that to ever change.
    So ya' know, it can range from easy to hard, depending on the guy, particularly if he is attractive.

• So what? They are young. What did you expect? Evidently he has no problem attracting girls.

• Harder than it is for a girl but it's not hard

• It's probably the same for both genders

• For me... I can make it happen extra quick if I wish , although it depends on my reasoning concerning the circumstances.

• Tough for some, easy for others. I think it may be easier for girls... but it all depends on how willing you are to jump into a relationship

• Depend on how attractive and wealthy he is. The more wealth the easier it become

• Depends on the guy, most of us don't work that fast and it's not so easy

What Girls Said 2