Wondering If I should send him pic?

The guy i'm dating was in the hospital over night and he said he's fine now but that's why he had to cancel. We've been talking for a few hours about stuff and i'm wondering to spice things up should I be bold and send the pic? I wan't to arouse him.

He's out of the hospital he's home

104

Most Helpful Guy

• Boob pics are nice, just keep your face out

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been dating and have you every sexted before? Do you know that he's even interested? Ask yourself those questions before you do anything you might regret.

Build up to it by sexting a little first if you haven't already. Just say you're all embarrassed because you had a naughty dream about him or something. Pretty sure he will want details. Worked with my boyfriend in the past lmao. Wouldn't send a full on naked pic or anything straight away either. Just send a couple of you in a fairly revealing outfit or something.. Then see how he responds to the sexting and give him a little tease. Don't show your face and don't show too much!

What Guys Said 3

• What was he in the hospital for?

• Tease him, no full nude, he will be craving more.

• I prob wouldn't send the picture. Just go visit him in the hospital

What Girls Said 9

• No. It's not the time or the place, he's in hospital, why would you want to put him in an awkward position when he's dealing with something already. Don't be immature.

• Asking the same question again just because you don't like the response I gave just demonstrates the immaturity I mentioned. Ridiculous.

• Lol why does it bother u. No one else cares I gave more detail because I was unclear in the first one. Don't really see why you're so butt hurt

• Sure you did, and you're making it more obvious by trying to convince me you didn't, otherwise why would you care. But I gave my opinion, so seek out the one you want that validates your idea, as you're sure to do, and carry on.

• Funny because the person who voted u down wasn't even me. Stop acting like the website police and stalking people ur scary. Byeee

• Keep your face out of it for a little bit 😉

• He probably lied about being in the hospital but booty pics always seem to do it for me.

• How long have you been dating him for

• Not when he's in hospital

• He's out

• Ohh then I see no reason why not if you're okay with it? So long as you're sure he's a good guy and you want to do it I guess

• Have you sent pictures to him before?

• Don't

• No dont.