Should I make a move on my crush?

So I got out of a 2 year bad relationship a few months ago and I've started to develop a crush on my 19 year old co-worker. I think he feels the same way but I'm having a lot of trouble trusting my instincts on this one, and to top it off I feel like an emotional baggage overload and he's so young I wonder, can he handle that? I'm just really not sure what to do...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• yes try it. it may turn out to be something good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you should make a move on your crush

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel ready, ready for someone new, go flirt with him, try and Good Luck

What Girls Said 1

• how old are you? I think we are experiencing the same. I have a crush on a 19-year old co worker... and I'm out a 2 year bad relationship too... very bad...

• I'm almost 25, he's almost the same age as my little brother which kind of makes me wonder what I'm thinking, like is he even old enough for me? - but in perspective, when I was 19 I was fending off married men trying to sleep with me and they were much older than I am now... And ditto on the very bad.