The guy I like doesn't want me anymore because of something I did?

I had something with a guy I was planning on meeting, but then I met another guy the day before we were going to meet, and I do stuff with him such as kissing him on the cheek. I don't know why I do that. Then I tell this to the guy that I was planning on meeting, and he becomes sad and doesn't want me anymore. I really like him and want him back. What do I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I hope he stays away from you. Deal with it. You fucked up, so now move on. You shouldn't do that type of things with guys if you want another guy to fall for you. It's stupid.
    I've been in the same place as your crush, and it's not a good feeling. I moved on, and I hope he does too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Which one of them do you actually want?

What Guys Said 3

• if u want second guy, why u met with first guy? u are strange... dont meet with second guy again... he doesn't want u...

• you learn to recognize quality when its there.

• are even serious about that !!!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!