Girls, this guy sent me this song? What does it mean?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time I hear this song, it was when the main character (left) of the game, and a close female friend of his that he also has feelings for (middle), were split apart right after the girl gave the guy her meaningful lucky charm shaped like a flower. Due to the main character's feelings for this girl, the meaning of that charm, and their saddening separation to different worlds, I would definitely say that whoever sent this song to you cares genuinely. At the end of another game in this series, this song is played when they lock hands, once the boy returns from many vicious battles from powerful enemies, reuniting after many years.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just meant to show you a song he liked

What Guys Said 2

• tbh it a cool remix/ custom song. He probably just wanted you to hear it.

• He wants to give you his heart and if you turn him down he will become a Heartless Nobody.

What Girls Said 1

• It could me he thinks of u when he listens to this song, or I could mean he likes this song in genral and nothing more. Or the words could have a meaning like his sending u a message, truth u will neva know unless u ask him, sorry not toonly helpful.