How many guys did you go on a first date with until you found the one?

I have done online dating and have met officially as of tonight 20 men. All of those range from having 1-7 dates. One guy was 6 dates and one other guy was 7 dates. Most were 1 date. I feel like the issue is that I have not been picky enough and that's why i have gone on so many dates and that were only 1 date. I need to learn to be pickier, but i am curious how many more guys its going to take? I'm getting frustrated! I have been single for almost 2 years. Out of all the 20 guys I met 4 that I was really into but they ended up ending things with me.

63

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to stay persistent on that goal. You have your mind set straight. Just keep at it, and you'll find the one. I wish you luck. (P. S. Look into trying to discover yourself emotionally so that you know what makes you, well, YOU. Soul searching is a great way to resolve complications like this.)

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what... I've been online dating for 2 years and been on dates with over 40 guys (no joke). Some only got 1 date and some got more. Nothing sexual involved though. It's usually me that ends things or just plain ignoring them. Anyway, after that I met my current boyfriend. So far, he's amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• It's either that you're not picky enough in accepting dates, or that you are too picky about rejecting guys.

• Sounds like your to picky 20 guys. Your life but my honest opinion just continue to be patient, and stop looking for guys. The right one comes along when your not looking. In other words concentrate on you and what makes you happy other then a man, and the right guy will just fall out of the sky. Prey and be patient, God Bless...

What Girls Said 5

• I've had 2 boyfriends before I met my fiancĂ©.

• dont try so hard. you'll meet the right guy when its time to meet the right guy. forcing things won't work.

• I gave up. I forget how many first dates I had.

• I haven't dated anyone yet, I usually become friends with someone. There's one guy who I've got my eye on who likes me to. Who knows? Maybe we'll date. Were both crazy for one another

• Don't be so pressed girl. Focus on yourself for a while