Should I tell him I like him? does he like me?

so I have a crush and my guy friend asked him what he thought of me and he said I don't know and then he asked if I was pretty and he said yes then my friend said you should talk to her more and he said I don't know maybe. so we had a sub in one of our classes and I forgot my pencil so I was at the teachers desk getting a pencil and then my crush was behind me getting a pencil 2 and I sharpened mine and it was taking a long time and I said sorry he was like oh it's okay and then we had an assignment and we were helping eachother with answers. anyway he will usually do I closed smile at me sometimes and I don't know how he feels but I told him I didn't like him and I do... do I tell him I do or what do I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You should be honest with him and tell him how you feel. If you keep giving mixed signals he won't know how you really feel and might become uninterested.

• tell him that you were nervous before and that you really do bc from what you said before he has a budding crush on you but I don't know